“Utterly amazing. Everyone should experience one of Rolf’s workshops.” Shirley Jobson – Finance Officer – Matachewan First Nation
“This was not only a learning workshop, it was FUN! The way this workshop was presented I would not change a thing. Rolf’s energy is so uplifting and exciting. I have learned a lot of things that I will take with me forever.” Farrah George–Cowichan Band BC
“One of the best coaches/facilitators I’ve encountered and I’ve been to A LOT!” Carmela Cuttknife Executive Assistant @ Samson Cree Nation Healthy Families
From a very young age we learn to mistrust and even fear each other and as a result experience this in our lives and Nations. Going from the “I” to the “We” requires not just a leap in our mindset but a leap in the heart. Simply put the capacity to work together is the hope that there will be a future we are proud to leave our grandchildren.
If you answer YES to many or all of the questions below a Working Together Now workshop will help produce immediate benefit.
- Is there an absence of trust between members of your team?
- Is there conflict and do team members often avoid conflict?
- Is there a lot of blaming, complaining and excusing happening?
- Do they demonstrate a lack of commitment?
- Is there an avoidance of accountability?
- Is there inattention to results?
- Is there a lack of motivation?
- Is timeliness or lateness a big issue?
- Is there a lack of appreciation of each team member?
- Do some members of your team have limited or poor communication skills?
- Is there a lot of pressure on your team from outside forces?
- Are you experiencing difficulty in delivering your service in a timely and cost effective way?