For all First Nation/Metis and Inuit Organizations.
Hold this for your organization
New dates for upcoming public workshops coming soon
“Our Capacity to work with others determines our success.” Rolf Wilhelm Kungl
Unhappy de-motivated employees tend to be less productive & can even be destructive. There are increasing reasons to feel exhausted, unmotivated, & eventually burnt out. What’s the best way to remain motivated, and if you are in a position of leadership, to motivate others?
AGENDA Day 1 (9am-4pm) – Motivating Your Team
- What Motivates?
- The A-motivation & Dependency Syndromes.
- Extrinsic versus Intrinsic motivation.
- Motivational Leadership
AGENDA Day 2 (9am to 4pm) – Working Together as a Team
- Reversing the 5 Dysfunctions that de-motivate Teams.
- Vision, Focus and Collaboration as the keys.
- Effective Team Meetings – Why How What
- The agreement that create immediate positive change.
|In this workshop learn|
- Method to reverse negative habits.
- Simple technique to getting your team on time to meetings
This workshop also Includes
- Understanding what really motivates people at work.
- Going from Coercion to Collaboration. “I” to the “We”.
“Rolf is a great motivational speaker. He is very friendly and funny. I enjoyed this learning experience. I really like his presentations. Great workshop!” Karen Erickson – Clients support worker/Metis Nation BC
“Utterly amazing. Everyone should experience one of your workshops.” Shirley Jobson Finance Officer – Matachewan First Nation
“The trainer is very skilled at facilitating this workshop. It flowed!” Deputy Chief Michelle Telep –THE TA’AN KWÄCH’ÄN COUNCIL – Yukon
“He captured my attention and kept it for 2 days. Not an easy Task! Send your leaders, your youth and your elders to his workshops. It is a value that will benefit you greatly.” Steven Nitah – Consultant/Leader Lutsel K’e Dene First Nation.
I can honestly say this was one of the best workshops I’ve been to in my life. There was never a dull moment. Very down to earth and very inspiring”. Amanda West – Skin Tyee Band in Burns Lake, BC
“Perfect!” Chief Johnny Arrowmaker – The Tłı̨chǫ Government
“It was Inspirational, Real, Thought Provoking. Understanding, He was a good listener, Brought new ideas. Humorous, non judgmental!” Mel H Buffalo Samson Cree Nadap